We were warm and wonderful
曾經我們很溫暖也很美好
Once upon a time
很久很久以前
But now we're frozen, hanging by a thread
但我們現在被凍結 被針線所懸掛
Can we wait a minute?
我們可以等待一下嗎?
Or can we just try to try?
又或者我們可以嘗試去嘗試?
'Cause my favorite day is coming up ahead
因為我最喜歡的日子正要到來
Darling, I know that our love is going cold
親愛的 我知道我們之間的愛情正在冷卻
It's just something 'bout the snow this time of year
只是關於一年中這個時間的雪的事物
That makes us lose our way, just say we'll make up
使我們迷失方向 說我們會和好就好
And hold on a little longer
還有再稍微堅持久一些
Don't have me spending it alone
不要讓我獨自度過這段期間
This time of year is precious
一年當中的這個時間很珍貴
Please, can we make it to Christmas?
拜託 我們可以維持到聖誕節嗎?
Can we make it to Christmas?
可以維持到聖誕節嗎?